- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a stunning detached stone barn conversion that has been beautifully restored to a very high standard by the owners.
The open plan interior has a light and airy feel with the original roof trusses and a natural limestone floor retained as original features.
The sleek modern kitchen has granite worktops and an impressive 'Lacanche' French range cooker.
A Scandinavian wood-burning stove separates the dining space from the sitting area and provides a cosy feel to the room.
There is a luxurious bathroom and two bedrooms.
An added bonus is the utility room.
Outside there is a large lawn with outdoor games, a patio with garden furniture and a barbecue.
This is an opportunity to experience a unique holiday home that is a fabulous base to explore the stunning countryside that Northumbria has to offer.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with power shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility. Entrance lobby.
Please note: a short break may be bookable in available free days on the website. Please contact us in the office and we will approach the owner to confirm this.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas range cooker with 6 hobs, large gas oven and warming compartment, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, radio/CD, iPod dock
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Superfast Sky WiFi with download speeds up to 63MB
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and fireguard available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large lawned garden with patio areas, garden furniture, BBQ, outdoor games, swing and playframe
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Supermarket delivery, dinner parties and babysitting services available by arrangement
- Note: Property is accessed via a private lane
- Note: A public footpath runs from this property to both Embleton Bay and Low Newton-by-the-Sea
- Note - Please note: a short break may be bookable in available free days on the website
- Please contact us in the office and we will approach the owner to confirm this.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Craster 3 miles; Beadnell 4 miles; Alnwick 7 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The lovely village of Embleton is a perfect base for exploring areas of Northumberland's Heritage Coastline. The nearby village of Craster can be reached along a beautiful grassy path, which goes beside the sea and past the impressive ruin of Dunstanburgh Castle - the largest in Northumberland. There are four pubs in the village of Embleton and two of them serve food. Seven miles away is Alnwick where there is a good range of shops and places to eat. Alnwick Castle is a must-see attraction with its beautiful gardens. Also famed for its gardens is Howick Hall, open to visitors during the summer months. For golf fanatics there are several notable courses in the area including Dunstanburgh Links Course which is only one mile away from Embleton.