- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Blue Lobster is a charming end-terraced cottage in Lower Burnmouth, a few miles from Berwick upon Tweed.
The cottage has a double room and a twin room, and a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
Downstairs is a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and an open fire.
Outside, there is roadside parking for 1 car opposite the property, and a tiered garden with furniture.
Whether heading up to Edinburgh, exploring the beaches of Northumberland, or staying close to home on Holy Island or visiting Berwick upon Tweed, Blue Lobster makes an excellent year-round base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Electric storage heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot available
- Parking for 1 car on first come, first served basis in free communal car park opposite property
- Tiered garden to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: There are steep wooden stairs to access the garden at the rear of the property.
About the location
Berwick-upon-Tweed 6 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Lower Burnmouth is a small fishing hamlet in a lovely position on the Berwickshire coastline, offering uninterrupted sea views, rocky shoreline and a collection of quaint old cottages. Seals are often spotted in the bay. Amenities can be found in Eyemouth and Berwick upon Tweed, the beaches and castle of Northumberland are easily reached, and Edinburgh is just 40 minutes away by train.