- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Coquet Retreat is a lovely first floor apartment in the heart of Rothbury.
The king-size master bedroom has an en-suite with jet shower, and there is a twin room plus family bathroom with corner spa bath.
The well-equipped kitchen has a dining area, granite worktops and doors to the balcony, and the sitting room has a gas fire.
Outside, the balcony has seating and spiral stairs lead down to a ground floor courtyard with furniture and BBQ.
Coquet Retreat is an ideal base for family and friends to enjoy the amenities of the town or explore the countryside and attractions such as Cragside, Hadrian's Wall and Alnwick Castle and gardens.
All first floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite jet shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner spa bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and door to balcony. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 42" TV with Freeview, DVD, video, CD, radio, WiFi, books, games, DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for one car at owner's property around the corner, roadside parking available outside cottage on first come, first served basis
- Bicycle storage available at owner's property around the corner
- Balcony with furniture and spiral stairs to rear courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and river 1 min walk
- Note: Spiral staircase - care to be taken with young children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 10 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The small market town of Rothbury is in a most beautiful setting, surrounded as it is by the Simonside Hills, Blaeberry, Cragside and, in the distance, the Cheviots. The town is on the north side of the Coquet River, which is famous for its salmon and trout, and is close to Northumberland's National Park. Rothbury has open tennis courts and a golf course as well as walking, riding, cycling and fishing to recommend it to visitors. Its specialist shops are also a significant attraction. There are several great Northumbrian houses nearby, including Wallington Hall and Alnwick Castle, with its stunning gardens, which are the work of the Duchess of Northumberland. Kielder Reservoir and Hadrian's Wall are both in the local area, and there is an abundance of wide sandy beaches to be discovered and enjoyed.