- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Located in the heart of Seahouses, this spacious modern town house has been furnished and decorated to a high standard.
It has a welcoming sitting room with a cosy feel, a very well equipped kitchen with a dining area.
There are two bedrooms and the garage has been put to use as a games room complete with a quarter size snooker table and various other games.
There is an attractive garden and patio outside, just the thing for enjoying an evening drink.
This property is perfectly positioned for a relaxing family holiday, so whether you want to stay close to all Seahouses has to offer or explore the many attractions further afield, Crumstone Corner makes an ideal base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Garage/games room with pool table and table football.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, selection of books & Wi-Fi
- Garage/games room containing 1/4 size snooker/pool table, table football, air hockey table and dartboard
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Partially enclosed, mature front garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Washing machine and tumble dryer located in adjoining garage but is not suitable for cars.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bamburgh 3 miles; Alnwick 10 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The pretty and lively fishing village of Seahouses is situated on the Northumbrian Coast, designated an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Seahouses, with its attractive harbour, hosts a miscellany of shops and a good variety of pubs, restaurants and other eateries. Close by are miles of beautiful sandy beaches, stretching along the coastline. The Farne Islands with the seal colony and the bird sanctuary are just a boat trip away and these run daily from Seahouses providing visitors with an opportunity not to be missed. There are countless visitor attractions in this area waiting to be explored, including castles at Bamburgh, Alnwick and Cragside House. Outdoor pursuits are well catered for with golf courses, horse riding, cycle paths and fishing all readily available, as well as plenty of walking trails.