- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
On The Beach is an apartment in the coastal town of Spittal in Northumberland.
It has two bedrooms comprising of a king size and a twin, there is also a shower room, it can sleep four people.
Also inside there is a kitchen and a living dining room.
To the outside there is roadside parking behind the property and a front lawn with a bench.
On The Beach is a modern apartment in the perfect location for a seaside break.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with power shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living with dining area. Note: Secure cycle storage available if requested prior to arrival
- Electric heating
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking behind property
- Front lawn with a bench
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 minute walk, beach less than 1 minute walk
- Note: 14 steps up to property
- Secure cycle storage (on request prior to arrival)
About the location
Berwick-upon-Tweed 1 mile; Alnwick 29 miles
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
A coastal town sat on the banks of the River Tweed in Northumberland. Spittal is a location for a holiday by the sea with shops, an amusement arcade and a beach. Every year there is a Seaside Festival with fairground rides, food and other entertainment. Berwick-upon-Tweed, offers amenities and activities including castle ruins and a golf club. The Northumberland National Park is also accessible, boasting incredible opportunities for walking and cycling.