- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This sympathetically restored nineteenth century cottage, made from traditional stone in the rural hamlet of Bellshill, lies only two miles from the pretty village of Belford.
A short drive from the sweeping Northumberland coast, this cottage has fantastic, panoramic views to Budle Bay, Bamburgh Castle and the Farne Islands, not forgetting the impressive Heritage Coast.
Decorated in a crisp, modern style and tastefully furnished, this period home still manages to retain much of its old-world charm.
With sleeping room for four people, a wood burning stove in the spacious living room and a fantastic outdoor eating space so that you can enjoy the fabulous scenery, Pheasant Cottage makes an excellent base for those wishing to explore the region, whether you've come with family or friends.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with distant sea views, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Modern, well-equipped fitted kitchen. Large, open plan living area with sitting area with wood burning stove, dining area and sliding glass doors leading to garden with spectacular views towards Bamburgh Castle and The Farne Islands.
- LPG central heating with heated floors in bathroom & kitchen and wood burning stove
- NEFF integrated electric oven/microwave, gas hob, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview/recorder and Netflix, DVD player, DAB radio/CD/iPod dock, WiFi, payphone, library of books/games, spotting scope
- Fuel, power & initial supply of logs inc. in rent
- Bed linen, 2 adult bath robes, slippers & towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Pretty, well-established front & rear gardens with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Note; there are steps to access the property at the front and the rear of the property
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pubs 2 miles.
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Situated in the heart of Northumberland's heritage countryside, between the popular walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed, is the picturesque village of Belford. With the sunbathed beaches and impressive castle of Bamburgh only a short drive away, the charming coaching village of Belford is well placed for those who fancy a seaside break and the chance to enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle. As an old coaching village, Bamburgh is well equipped to cope with today's travellers and offers a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. For golf enthusiasts, there is even a nine-hole course. Surrounded by the Cheviot foothills, the Northumberland Heritage Coast and the Scottish Borders, this quaint village is fantastically placed for easy access to everything the region has to offer.