- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Inglenook is a cosy single storey property on a leafy street around ten minutesÂ’ stroll from the shops, restaurants and castle of Ludlow.
There is a king-size double with TV, a twin room and a single, along with a shower room.
The kitchen is fitted, while the sitting room has a dining area, a woodburner and doors out to the rear lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
There is also off road parking for three cars.
With the amenities of Ludlow so close, and the rest of the beautiful Shropshire countryside on the doorstep, Inglenook makes a welcoming year-round base.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with TV/DVD and Freeview, 2 single beds or 1 super king bed), 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and patio doors to garden.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Neff electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x flat screen TV/DVD, both with Freeview, WiFi
- All fuel, power and wood for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk
- Shops/pubs/restaurants/castle 10 mins walk
- Note: The property sleeps 5, however as there is limited space in the lounge/dining area it is recommended that the property accommodates a maximum of 4 adults
- Note: This property only accepts a Monday or Friday check-in.
Note: This property only accepts a Monday or Friday check-in.
About the location
Church Stretton 15 miles; Hereford 25 miles; Shrewsbury 28 miles; Worcester 33 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was Ã‚Â“the quietest place under the sunÂ” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Ludlow is a market town on the River Teme in Shropshire, and is well known for its variety of attractive listed buildings, medieval streets and imposing castle. Ludlow also boasts a variety of good quality restaurants, along with pubs and shops serving fresh produce. There are art and craft shops, and the Linney Riverside Park has the opportunity to hire boats, has a play area and also a putting green. Ludlow is close to Shropshire attractions including Ironbridge, Church Stretton, the Severn Valley Railway and Cardingmill Valley.