- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunningdale is a semi detached cottage just ten minutes' walk from the centre of the medieval Shropshire town of Ludlow.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one family room, one single room and two bathrooms.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room, a sun room and a games room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a large lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for discovering the charms of Ludlow, Sunningdale is a superb family holiday home.
Three bedrooms with TV and DVD: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room. Sun lounge with French doors. Games room.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room.Range cooker with gas hob and electric ovens and grill , microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, 1 x 42" flat screen TV with FreeSat, 5 x DVDs, CD, WiFi, large selection of DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Games room with Pool Table,Air Hockey,Driving Game and Juke Box (all free to play)
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large patio garden to rear with sitting areas with furniture, gas BBQ, summerhouse and a covered small pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk
- Pub and town centre 10 mins walk.
About the location
Church Stretton 15 miles; Hereford 25 miles; Shrewsbury 28 miles; Worcester 33 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was the quietest place under the sun and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Ludlow is a market town on the River Teme in Shropshire, and is well known for its variety of attractive listed buildings, medieval streets and imposing castle. Ludlow also boasts a variety of good quality restaurants, along with pubs and shops serving fresh produce. There are art and craft shops, and the Linney Riverside Park has the opportunity to hire boats, has a play area and also a putting green. Ludlow is close to Shropshire attractions including Ironbridge, Church Stretton, the Severn Valley Railway and Cardingmill Valley.