- Four poster bed
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Maltster's House is a townhouse in the centre of the historic town of Ludlow in Shropshire.
The cottage sleeps ten people and has one king-size four poster double bedroom, one family room and a king-size double and a single bed with additional pull out bed, a twin bedroom and a ground floor twin bedroom with an ensuite shower, as well as a family bathroom.
The living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is a courtyard garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Just a couple of minutes' walk from the town centre and the castle, The Maltster's House is a superb holiday cottage in an historic location.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster double, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with additional pull-out bed, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request) with en-suite shower, basin, WC, washing machine and tumble dryer (doors to bedroom and hall). Large bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat and Blu-ray DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking available 1.5 minutes walk away from the property, 24 hour car park is also available 2 mins walk from property
- Enclosed high walled courtyard garden to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Town centre, castle and leisure centre with swimming pool and spa 5 mins walk
- Please note that check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 15 miles; Hereford 25 miles; Shrewsbury 28 miles; Worcester 33 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was 'the quietest place under the sun' and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Ludlow is a market town on the River Teme in Shropshire, and is well known for its variety of attractive listed buildings, medieval streets and imposing castle. Ludlow also boasts a variety of good quality restaurants, along with pubs and shops serving fresh produce. There are art and craft shops, and the Linney Riverside Park has the opportunity to hire boats, has a play area and also a putting green. Ludlow is close to Shropshire attractions including Ironbridge, Church Stretton, the Severn Valley Railway and Cardingmill Valley.