- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Clovermead Cottage is a delightful detached lodge situated in the village of Findern, close to Derby.
This lodge sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite wet room, and a twin.
The lodge also has a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there's a decked terrace balcony and an enclosed lawned garden with with furniture.
Clovermead Cottage is a convenient base with plenty to see and do in the area for all that stay here.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite wet room shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WIFI , DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked terrace balcony with open-tread steps down to enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 mile away and restaurants 2 miles.Tea room approximately 1 mile away Note: Some distant background traffic noise from the A50 can be heard during peak times
- Note: Due to access to the terrace from the king-size double bedroom and living area, as well as steps from the terrace balcony to the lawned areas, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: There's ramped access up to the front door
- Note: This property may be suitable for wheelchair users, please contact the owner if you have any specific requirements
- Note: Toilet raiser available on request
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mercia Marina 1 mile; Derby 6 miles; Burton-on-Trent 8 miles; Swadlincote 9 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The lovely village of Findern is situated about six miles west of Derby. The village green is overlooked by All Saints Parish Church, and there are great walks in the area. Just one mile away is Murcia Marina, the largest inland marina, with bars, boutique shops and restaurants. Also within reach are Derby, Burton-on-Trent and Alton Towers.