- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mill Wheel Cottage is a terraced cottage in the village of Hartshorne.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and a courtyard with furniture.
Mill Wheel Cottage is an ideal year-round base for touring this lovely part of Derbyshire and on into the Peak District National Park.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. External utility.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer in external utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, award-winning pub less than 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashby-de-la-Zouche 4 miles; Burton upon Trent 6 miles; Alton Towers 20 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Hartshorne is a small Derbyshire village with shop and pub. The village is ideally placed for enjoying the area's lovely countryside, historic houses, family fun and much more.