- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bramble Grange is a lovely semi-detached, single-storey cottage in Overseal.
With two double bedrooms, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside is an enclosed patio area, with a summerhouse with seating.
There is also a hot tub, and off road parking for two cars.
Bramble Grange is in an great location for exploring the area.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting/dining room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed patio with furniture
- Private summerhouse with seating
- Hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Property is situated on a main road, some road noise may be audible
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Burton upon Trent 7.5 miles; Tamworth 11 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Overseal is a bustling little village in the heart of the National Forest, located in south Derbyshire, within easy reach of the picturesque Derbyshire Dales.