- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Watermill is a Grade II listed property overlooking the millpond in the small village of Tickhill.
The property has a double and a single downstairs, and three doubles upstairs, one of which has an en-suite shower room.
There is a family bathroom upstairs, and a ground floor cloakroom.
The fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area, sun room and study are all on the ground floor, with a large sitting room with gas fire on the first floor.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a decked courtyard with waterfall tumbling under the deck.
From The Watermill it is easy to enjoy the village's amenities, walks into open countryside, or hop in the car and head to the Peaks, Sherwood Forest, or visit the cities or Sheffield, Leeds or York.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with TV, 1 x ground floor single, 2 x double, 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath with attachable shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with range-style cooker. Sitting room with dining area. Study. Sun room with doors to courtyard. First floor sitting room with gas fire. Z-bed available.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in first floor sitting room and underfloor heating in kitchen
- Gas range-style cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional parking on roadside outside the property
- Enclosed decked patio area with heater, and mill pond with waterfall and underwater lights
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: This is an historic property, and as such there are low doorways and some internal steps
- Note - This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £240
- Note - Due to the property being a Watermill , and on open water, it is advised that children are supervised at all times during your stay.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £240.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sheffield 18.5 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Tickhill is a town in south Yorkshire, just under 20 miles from the amenities of Sheffield. Tickhll has a selection of shops, pubs and eateries, and offers good access to open countryside on the doorstep, and also further afield in the Peak District National Park and Sherwood Forest.