- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Rose Cottage is a detached holiday home in Hine Heath, Shrposhire.
Sleeping up to three, it has a double bedroom with en-suite and a sofabed in the sitting area.
The open plan living area has a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area, while outside is a garden area, use of 4 acres of paddocks with picnic tables and off road parking for two cars.
Rose Cottage is an ideal base for a romantic getaway.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Wall-mounted electric heaters
- Electric range cooker with double oven, five-ring hob and hot plate, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden sitting area with furniture and BBQ
- 4 acres of paddocks with forest views
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Market Drayton 9 miles; Shrewsbury 14 miles; Ellesmere 16 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Hine Heath is a small hamlet nestled in the Shropshire countryside, close to Shrewsbury and Market Drayton.