- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Organsdale Cottages is a terraced property, opposite equestrian centre, one mile from village of Kelsall, near Chester.
This cottage, over three floors sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one second floor double, another double and a bunk room, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and front and rear enclosed gardens with a patio and furniture.
2 Organsdale Cottages is a lovely cottage in a delightful area of Cheshire with Delamere Forest and Sandstone Trail nearby, whilst further afield is North Wales and Shropshire.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor double, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 5) with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars to rear
- Bike storage
- Enclosed front and rear lawned gardens with patio and furniture
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 20 mins walk
- Note: This property is located between two main roads, so some traffic noise will be heard.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chester 8 miles.
Chester is a beautiful and historic border city. Walk its ancient walls, discover the Roman remains and experience 21st Century shopping in the unique half-timbered medieval 'Rows' at the city's heart.
The village of Kelsall is on the edge of the Cheshire Plains, near the Sandstone Trail and Delamere Forest. The village offers two historic churches, village stores, farm shops and excellent pubs. Chester is 8 miles away boasting excellent shopping on the famous 'Rows', lovely walks on the Roman Walls, the River Dee, Grosvenor Park and famous racecourse.