- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Molls Cottage is a lovely detached cottage in just 1 mile away from Nantwich.
With one king-size zip/link double bedroom, it sleeps two people comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, kitchen with dishwasher and dining area plus a sitting room.
Outside, there is an enclosed side patio with a seating area.
There is also off road parking for two cars and bike storage.
Molls Cottage is equidistant from many places of interest, shops, pubs, restaurants and a weekly steer market - there's exciting things to do in all directions.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared driveway with off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed side patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Crewe 5 miles; Wrenbury 5.5 miles; Sandbach 10 miles; Whitchurch 11.1 miles
Chester is a beautiful and historic border city. Walk its ancient walls, discover the Roman remains and experience 21st Century shopping in the unique half-timbered medieval ‘Rows’ at the city’s heart.
The delightful market town of Nantwich is located 5 miles to the south east of Crewe and stands on the banks of the River Weaver and the Shropshire Union Canal.