- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Lodge is a lovely detached holiday home set in the middle of beautiful countryside, overlooking Lyme Park beside the owners’ 17th century cottage on the outskirts of Disley and can sleep two people.
It is set solely on the ground floor with an open plan living area, comprising of a kitchen, dining table and sitting area with electric fire.
There is also a bedroom with lots of storage and a king-size bed, and a bathroom with small P-shaped bath and shower over.
The patio is private and enclosed with outdoor furniture and there is off road parking for one car.
A wonderful holiday home for couples exploring the Peak District National Park.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car at top of drive, 20 yards away
- Loading/unloading available outside property
- Enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking (including outside the property)
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Adults only property
Note: Adults only property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chapel-en-le-Frith 7 miles; Buxton 11.6 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Disley is a thriving village on the borders of North West Derbyshire and Cheshire, near the Derbyshire Peak District. The village has a range of amenities including pubs, a Post Office, restaurants and an excellent butcher. Disley is home to magnificent NT Lyme Park, where Pride and Prejudice starring Colin Firth was filmed. An ideal base for exploring the whole of the Peak District.