- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hunters Moon Annexe is an annexe to the owner's home on the edge of the Staffordshire village of Fulford.
This single-storey cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
The cottage also has a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a rear lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Hunters Moon Annexe is a lovely annexe close to a number of attractions and the beautiful Peak District National Park.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Galley kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Electric car charging point
- Lawned garden with private patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Stone 4 miles; Uttoxeter 13.5 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The charming village of Fulford is situated in the heart of rural Staffordshire countryside, close to Stone and Uttoxeter. There are walks from the village, as well as an annual Fulfest Music Festival. Within driving distance are Stone, Stafford and Uttoxeter, which all have a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, plus Alton Towers Theme Park is within reach.