- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
14 Yeardsley Lane is an end-terraced cottage in the village of Furness Vale.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside, parking can be found on the roadside, and there is a patio and lawn to the rear, with some views over the village bowling green.
14 Yeardsley Lane is well placed for the shop, pub and chinese restaurant in the village, and for heading out to enjoy the Peak District and Cheshire.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Rear patio and lawned area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is accessed at the rear by a paved path
- Note: No children under 2 years old
Note: No children under 2 years old.
About the location
Chapel-en-le-Frith 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Furness Vale is a small village in the area known as High Peak. Furness Vale has amenities including shop, pub and a popular chinese restaurant. Furness Vale is close to NT Lyme Park, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Chatsworth House and the Peak District National Park.