- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Middle Cottage is a charming, traditional mid-terrace cottage lying in the village of Endon, Staffordshire.
Hosting one double bedroom, along with a bathroom, a kitchen/diner, a sitting room with a woodburning stove, and a second-floor room with a single bed, this property can sleep up to two guests.
There is a rear garden with lawn, seating and a chimnea, while parking is to the front of the property on the roadside.
Middle Cottage makes for a quaint retreat for three.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Second-floor room
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas range cooker with gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, TV with Virgin TV, and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and single bed available on request
- Roadside parking on first come first served basis
- Small front patio and private lawned rear garden accessed via shared path
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 0.7 miles, pub within 0.2 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leek 5.5 miles; Ashbourne 21 miles
Easily accessible to other regions, such as Cheshire and Derbyshire, Staffordshire combines the best of surrounding natural beauty and ancient market towns. Enjoy its county town Stafford and Perfect for family holiday's with the thriving amusement park o
Endon is a lovely village resting in the Staffordshire Moorlands, just next door to the wonderful Peak District National Park. Dispersed around the the winding Endon Brook, this settlement is home to several lovely pubs, some shops and a few local businesses, coming together to make a perfect base next to the Peaks. Spend your time out of doors, exploring the Moorlands and visit delightful nearby towns and villages, like Leek, Stoke-on-Trent, Congleton, or the capital of the Peaks, Buxton.