- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosehill Manor is a large detached house in its own grounds in the hamlet of Rosehill near to Market Drayton in Shropshire.
The house sleeps twenty-two people and has nine bedrooms, all with an en-suite, spread over the ground, first and second floors.
The ground floor accommodation consists of a commercial catering kitchen, a dining room for twenty, two sitting rooms with woodburner, a large garden room, a games room and an indoor swimming pool with an endless pool swimming machine.
Outside is a spacious lawned garden with furniture, a barbecue and a 7-seater hot tub.
Perfect for family gatherings and holidays, Rosehill Manor is an excellent holiday home in the wonderful Shropshire countryside.
Over three floors. Nine bedrooms with TV and en-suite (seven with shower, basin and WC; one with bath, shower over, basin and WC): 1 x first floor king-size double, 2 x second floor king-size double, 1 x first floor twin, 2 x first floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single, 2 x second floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single (one with bath), ground floor twin (zip/link, can be double on request) with wet room. Ground floor basin and WC. Commercial kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 20). Two sitting rooms with woodburning stove. Garden room with table tennis. Games room with pool table. Indoor heated endless swimming pool (16 x 7 x 4' deep).
- Oil central heating with woodburning stoves
- Two commercial gas range cookers with oven and 6-ring hob, microwaves, fridges, freezers, ice machine, washing machine, tumble dryer, commercial dishwasher, 10 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, CD (with speakers throughout), WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and two highchairs
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Use of a multi-gym
- Large enclosed lawned garden with furniture, BBQ, childrens play area, trampoline, Wendy House and 7 seater hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 500 metres, selling everyday items, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: A bar and catering service can be provided at extra cost, by prior arrangement with the owner
- Note: The property is next to the A41, some road noise can be heard and children to be supervised in the car park at all times
- Note: Stairs to second floor are steep, not suitable for less mobile
- Note: The two second floor family rooms have an adjoining door that can be unlocked on request
- Note: The owners live in an annexe attached to the property
- Note: Short Breaks available all year round at 75% of the weekly rental
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Market Drayton 3 miles; Shrewsbury 19 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Rosehill is a small North Shropshire village 3 miles from the town of Market Drayton, and stands beside both the River Tern and the Shropshire Union Canal. Market Drayton is renowned for hosting one of the liveliest weekly markets you will find, and the town centre boasts many delightful 16th and 17th century half-timbered buildings including a variety of pubs, restaurants and tea rooms. Close by is Ellesmere, with its beautiful meres (lakes), a variety of National Trust mansions and gardens including Attingham, Hodnant Hall, Hawkstone Park and the lovely medieval towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow.