- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stallington Hall Farm is a wonderful Grade II listed cottage in Blythe Bridge.
With three bedrooms, two doubles and a twin, it sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars, and an enclosed walled garden with lawn, patio and furniture.
Stallington Hall Farm is a wonderful base for touring the area.
This cottage is disinfected in between guests using professional standard, mist-delivered disinfectant through a ULV Fogger.
A Completely renovated property. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 x TVs Netflix (one with Freeview), DVD, Xbox, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Secure, gated off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed walled garden with lawn and garden furniture, hot tub in large shed for 4-6 people, cobbled patio, furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage has steep stairs
- Note: The path to the front door of the property is cobbled
- Note: USB plugs available in property
- Note: The owners of the property live on site and the driveway is shared.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £125.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cheadle 4 miles; Uttoxeter 11 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
In the heart of Staffordshire site the bustling little village of Blythe Bridge. Named after the River Blithe, Blythe Bridge is surrounded by lovely countryside and is perfectly located for visiting nearby towns and villages, and exploring the Peak District National Park.