- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn is a first floor apartment next to the owner's farm shop in the village of Weston-under-Redcastle in Shropshire.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining table and a sitting area with woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and a small gravelled area withfurniture.
Perfect for a romantic break in the lovely Shropshire countryside, The Barn is a fabulous holiday apartment.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Small gravel seating area with garden furniture
- Sorry no pets
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop 1.5 miles, pub and restaurants 3 miles
- Note: The cottage owner's Maynard's Farm Shop (one of Rick Stein's Super Food Heroes) is on site
- Note: Butchery and sausage making courses are available and need to be booked in advance, contact the owner for more information, prices and dates
- Note: This cottage is reached via 18 external steps
- Although the property is pet free the owners dog often pops in to say hello, so it may not be suitable for those with allergies.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Whitchurch 6 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The village of Weston-under-Redcastle is surrounded by countryside, 12 miles from Shrewsbury. Shrewsbury offers a selection of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs and riverside walks.