- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Oak Lodge is a luxury detached timber lodge, exclusively for adults of 21 and over on the award-winning Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park in Shropshire.
The cottage offers a king-size double bedroom with en-suite facilities, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining table and a sitting area which leads to the deck, which has outdoor furniture and the hot tub.
Guests have the use of an indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') and a steam room, whilst the park also offers a coffee shop, restaurant and fishing.
Oak Lodge is a truly special holiday cottage which is perfect for the discerning holiday maker who fancies some 5 star luxuries.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, shared use of on-site laundry service for guests on site, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi in on-site coffee shop
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') and steam room at £3 per adult
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private decking with hot tub and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Restaurant (open Thursday evenings from 1st Marc, Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunch
- Booking advisable) & coffee shop on site
- Arrival Welcome Pack includes Prosecco, Milk, Tea, Coffee and Biscuits Note: Over 21s only
- Note: Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details
- Note: This property is only able to accept arrivals on Friday, Saturday or Monday
- Note: This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm
- The swimming pool is currently closed due to Covid 19, but may be available for private hire directly with the site depending on government guidance at the time of your stay
Note: This property is only able to accept arrivals on Friday, Saturday or Monday
Note: Over 21s only and no children allowed.
Note: Due to local licensing laws, commercial vehicles are not permitted on this site.
Note: This property requires a Good Housekeeping Bond of £75.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BEACONSFIELD HOLIDAY PARK
Shrewsbury Park and Ride 1.5 miles; Ironbridge 11 miles; Much Wenlock 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The Rose Award, 5 Pennant AA winning, 50-acre Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park is exclusively for adults of 25 and over. It nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury, one of England's most picturesque Tudor towns. On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day's coarse or fly fishing. Shrewsbury offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs and you can also visit the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle