- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
The Callow Lodge is a luxury detached timber lodge, exclusively for adults of 25 and over on the award-winning Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park in Shropshire.
The cottage offers two king-size double bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities, an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining table and a sitting area which leads to the deck which has outdoor furniture and the hot tub.
Guests have the use of an indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') and a steam room, whilst the park also offers a coffee shop, restaurant and fishing.
The Callow Lodge is a truly special holiday cottage which is perfect for the discerning holiday maker who fancies some 5 star luxuries.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x king-size double. Bathroom with double-ended bath, hand shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area leading to deck & hot tub.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, shared use of on-site laundry service for guests on site, wall-mounted 32'' flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi access in on-site coffee shop
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool (40'x20') & steam room at £3 per adult
- Off road parking beside lodge for 1 car
- Private hot tub on deck, plus furniture & views over lawn and fishing pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Restaurant (open Thursday evenings from 1st March, Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunch
- Booking advisable ) & coffee shop on site
- Arrival Welcome Pack includes Prosecco, Milk, Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
- Note: Over 21s only
- Note: Swimming pool session times & fees apply, course fishing at £5 per rod per day, pamper packs available, contact office for further details
- Note: Arrivals strictly on a Friday, Saturday or Monday
- Note: This property operates a strict check-in time of between 4pm and 7pm
- Note: On-site restaurant will be closed for annual leave for the following 9th - 12th May and 29th Aug - 1st Sept
Note: Arrivals on a Friday, Saturday and Monday only.
Note: Over 21s only and no children allowed.
Note: Due to local licensing laws, commercial vehicles are not permitted on this site.
Note: This property requires a Good Housekeeping Bond of £75.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BEACONSFIELD HOLIDAY PARK
Shrewsbury Park and Ride 1.5 miles; Ironbridge 11 miles; Much Wenlock 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The Rose Award, 5 Pennant AA winning, 50-acre Beaconsfield Farm Holiday Park is exclusively for adults of 25 and over. It nestles in scenic Shropshire countryside, 4 miles from Shrewsbury, one of England's most picturesque Tudor towns. On the park, you can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and coffee shop, relax in the Bothy Restaurant with full a-la-carte menu, or enjoy a day's coarse or fly fishing. Shrewsbury offers a superb selection of shops, along with cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs and you can also visit the museums at Ironbridge, the castle and Michelin starred restaurants of Ludlow, or Stokesay Castle.