- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Willow Cottage is a detached single storey property next to the owners' home in a rural setting near Upper Hulme, less than five miles from Leek.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a single bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, and a front patio with furniture.
Willow Cottage makes a wonderful base for enjoying walks from the door, as a peaceful romantic retreat or as a base for exploring the area, including Buxton, Alton Towers and more.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x compact single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front patio with furniture and private hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub and tea shop 1 mile
- Note: Property is accessed via a 500-yard track, care to be taken
- Note: Cottage accessed via 5 steps up to patio
- Note: Hot tub is only suitable for children aged 10 years or over and they must be supervised
- Note : Hot tub is to only be used between hours of 10am and 10pm
- Please note - this property has a good housekeeping deposit of £200
Note: Hot tub is only suitable for children aged 10 years or over and they must be supervised
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leek 4.3 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The small village of Upper Hulme is situated on the foot of The Roaches; a popular walking area four miles from the market town of Leek. Upper Hulme is close from Tittesworth Reservoir and its many water based activities and visitor's centre. The village has a public house that sells delicious home cooked food and also a tea room. Buxton is 12 miles away and has a variety of shops and eateries. Alton Towers theme park is a short drive away and offers year round activities, while keen cyclists can follow the High Peak Cycle Trail. This area offers a wide range of attractions and activities and makes a great holiday base.