- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Golden Slack Cottage is a delightful, detached barn conversion on the owners' small working livestock farm.
There are three bedrooms, including a ground floor double, a first floor double and a first floor twin, along with a ground floor shower room and a first floor bathroom.
There is also an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner, while outside, there is off road parking for two cars and a front patio garden with furniture.
With walks available practically from the doorstep and pretty towns to discover nearby, Golden Slacks Cottage is a charming choice for a country getaway.
Note: Owner does not accept any bookings within 48 hours.
Note: Property does not accept any worker bookings.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators on first floor with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Fast Wifi available and phone signal is very good
- Note: Owner does not accept any bookings within 48 hours
- Note: Property does not accept any worker bookings
Owner does not accept any bookings within 48-72 hours.
Property does not accept any worker bookings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Macclesfield 5 miles; Leek 7.5 miles; Buxton 9 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Wincle is a charming little village set in the Peak District National Park and within easy reach are Macclesfield, Buxton, Congleton and Leek. Wincle is surrounded by beautiful scenery, lying next to the River Dane and offers some stunning walks. The tourist town of Buxton includes a fine selection of amenities along with impressive architecture, just 20 minutes’ drive away. Wincle is a pretty little village, the perfect place for a rural retreat.