- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wolvesacre Mill Cottage is a traditional, detached cottage nestled in the rural hamlet of Agden near Whitchurch in Shropshire.
Hosting four bedrooms, including three doubles on the first floor and a double on the ground-floor with en-suite shower room, plus a bathroom, this cottage can sleep up to eight guests.
There is also a kitchen, dining room and sitting room with open fire.
To the outside is a lawned garden and off-road parking for one car.
Wolvesacre Mill Cottage is a delightful retreat for those looking to relax amidst the charming Shropshire countryside.
Four bedrooms: 3 x doubles, 1 x twin, one of the bedrooms are on the ground floor with en-suite shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Bathroom with double-ended bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.7 miles, pub 1.2 miles
- Note: Property is situated next to a brook, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Pets to be kept strictly downstairs
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ellesmere 13 miles; Chester 21 miles.
A E Housman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Whitchurch is the most northern market town in Shropshire, sitting on the borders of South Cheshire and Wales. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside inviting everyone to sample to the delights of strolling along the canal, cycling through country lanes and enjoying the fresh air. The town itself offers a number of independent and specialist shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to suit all ages.