- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oxdales Cottage is located on a working dairy farm in the small village of Alsop Moor just three miles from Parwich in the Peak District National Park.
With one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom, the cottage can sleep four people.
The rest of the accommodation includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
To the outside of the cottage is a garden with a patio area and a barbecue as well as off road parking for two cars.
Perfect for discovering the delights of the Peak District, Oxdales Cottage is bound to provide you with a fabulous holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double and single beds. Ground floor bathroom walk in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric flame-effect fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, fridge/freezer, TV with FreeSat, DVD, video, stereo, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Pretty garden with large lawn, patio area with furniture and fantastic countryside views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles, licensed bar/cafe 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Parwich 3 miles; Ashbourne 7 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Alsop Moor is a hamlet surrounded by countryside. Just 3 miles away is the village of Parwich boasting a delightful country pub set on the village green, a church, a village hall, a playground and pretty cottages. Nearby are the village of Ilam, the award winning village of Alstonefield, and Brassington, while golf, horse riding, cycling and sailing are all available within 7 miles.