- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Cornbrook House is a delightful stone built end terraced cottage situated in the village of Ashford in the Water, just two miles from the market town of Bakewell.
The cottage has three bedrooms consisting of one king-size double, one double and one adult bunks, as well as a family bathroom meaning six people can relax in comfortable surroundings.
The rest of the cottage has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside of this cottage there is roadside parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Cornbrook Cottage is close to many attractions and is bound to please everyone in your party.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Stairgate available on request
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a small access path through the garden to next door's property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 2 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Set on the banks of the River Wye is Ashford in the Water. The village offers stone cottages, two pubs, a restaurant and a shop. The market town of Bakewell is only two miles away and boasts a number of shops, restaurants and pubs. Nearby is Chatsworth House and Hardwick Hall, plus with driving distance is Alton Towers.