- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Closes Barn is a wonderful, detached cottage, located on the owners’ working farm in quiet, rural countryside, in the hamlet of Atlow near Ashbourne.
The cottage offers a king-size double bedroom, two further double rooms, and a twin room, all boasting their very own en-suite bathroom or shower room.
There is a mezzanine kitchen with a small breakfast bar and a sitting room featuring a dining area.
Outside, there is off road parking for four cars and a patio with furniture.
Closes Barn is the perfect base for families and friends seeking to uncover the delights of Derbyshire and the Peak District.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, drench shower over, basin and WC, 2 x double with en-suite drench shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, drench shower over, basin and WC. Mezzanine kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area.
- Ground floor eco underfloor heating with first floor radiators
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair, stairgate and children's toys/play tent available
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Enclosed front patio with furniture and enclosed lawn with decking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (dog cage, towels and throws provided)
- Sorry, no smoking (undercover smoking area available)
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Livery for horses can be provided by prior arrangement with the owner.
This property only accepts short breaks from a Monday or a Friday
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ashbourne 6 miles; Matlock 9 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The hamlet of Atlow, situated just below the Peak District National Park. Just five miles away is the market town of Ashbourne. Nearby is Carsington Water, which is one of the country's best watersports centres.