- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely brick built barn conversion is in the village of Hollington and has been converted with style and elegance to provide comfortable holiday accommodation.
It combines modern conveniences with original features to create the perfect country dwelling.
The kitchen is a beautiful well equipped room, whilst the sitting room is on open plan with the dining area and boasts a fabulous feature fireplace with gas wood burner effect stove, giving instant warmth and ambience.
There are three bedrooms - a double with en-suite shower room, a twin room and a ground floor family also with en-suite, and there is a luxurious bathroom with a roll top bath.
A rear garden outside with decking and furniture make this property an ideal base to explore this lovely area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double, 2 single sofa beds and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with roll-edge bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove & dining area. Hall.
- Oil central heating with gas stove
- Halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small library of books/games/DVDs/videos
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Rear garden with decking, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although this property does not accept pets, the owner's pets occasionally stay at the property
- Note: Owner may be able to supply breakfast pack by prior arrangement, contact owner for more details
- Note: Max
- 6 adults and 2 children only
- No stag/hen or similar
- Note: This property has a refundable good house keeping bond of £150.
Note: Max. 6 adults and 2 children.
Note: Please call our contact centre for the price for a 7 night stay from Wednesday 20th December a 6 night stay from Thursday 21st December or a 5 night stay from Friday 22nd December 2017.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The charming village of Hollington is in the south of the Peak District, and is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. It is a collection of traditional cottages and farmhouses surrounded by rolling countryside and offers a number of hostelries that serve fine food and ales. Nearby is the lovely town of Ashbourne, home to some wonderful examples of Georgian architecture and interesting cobbled streets and alleyways, Ashbourne itself has a good selection of restaurants and a variety of shops, including a number of antique stores. The Dove and Manifold Valleys are close by and have many outdoor pursuits on offer including walking and cycling, but for a different kind of excitement Alton Towers is a 25 minute drive away. A great holiday spot.