- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Milk House is a marvellous, detached cottage overlooking stunning Derbyshire countryside just one mile from the quaint village of Wirksworth.
The cottage is set over three floors, with a king-size double and a twin room on the lower ground floor and a king-size double and a twin room on the first floor.
There is also a shower room and a separate WC upstairs, and a lower ground floor family bathroom.
On the ground floor there is a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove and patio doors leading outside to stunning views.
Outside, there is a patio with furniture and roadside parking.
Nestled in the heart of the Peak District, The Milk House is a wonderful base for exploring this glorious regions with friends and family, all year round!
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x lower ground floor king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x lower ground floor twin. Shower room with shower. Separate basin and WC. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating and lower ground floor underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking in Bodehill on first come, first served basis 1 min walk
- Additional roadside parking available
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Situated just a few miles from Matlock on the edge of the White Peak is Wirksworth, a small market town. Full of character with many buildings of architectural interest including its magnificent parish church, Wirksworth offers a quieter alternative to the popular town of Matlock. Visitors can enjoy exploring the ancient 'jitties' and courtyards, as well as the National Stone Centre, the delightful surrounding countryside and the nearby Carsington Water and High Peak Trail.