- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rozel is a wonderful renovated dormer bungalow nestled in the village of Youlgreave in the Peak District.
On the ground floor are two bedrooms; a king-size double with en-suite shower and a bunk room, plus a shower room, while upstairs there is a double with en-suite shower, sleeping six people in total.
There is also a kitchen/diner, sitting room, conservatory and utility.
To the outside is a patio garden with table and chairs and off-road parking for two cars.
Rozel is a wonderful cottage for those wanting to escape to the idyllic Peak District countryside.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor king-size with double sofa bed, en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground-floor bunk bed access to separate shower room with basin and WC, 1 x king-size with en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner with Smart TV. Sitting room. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and Ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and freezer, washer and dryer, dishwasher
- Smart TV's with Freeview, blue ray player, Freesat recorder and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Rear patio with seating
- Sorry, no smoking and pets
- Shop and pub within 0.4 miles
- Note: The log burner is for aesthetics only and isn't to be used not to be used for heating, although it has lighting effects that look realistic
- Note: Double sofa bed is suitable for young children only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 4 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Youlgrave, in the heart of the Peak District National Park, is home to three pubs serving food, two shops and a church. Bakewell is nearby and offers shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a market. With the Peak District National Park on the doorstep, stately homes including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Hardwick Hall are also worth a day out.