- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Turret Cottage is a grade II listed terraced cottage in the village of Youlgreave in the Peak District National Park, just six miles from Bakewell.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one family room and a family bathroom, making it suitable for five people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and shared use of an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
With stunning countryside all around, Turret Cottage is an ideal base for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking available
- Enclosed shared lawned garden with seating area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 4 miles.
The ultimate in Â“year-round appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Youlgreave is a village in the Peak District National Park with 3 pubs, all serving food, 2 shops and a post office plus a medieval church. The town of Bakewell is nearby and offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a market.