- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunny Bank View is a delightful little detached cottage, located just outside of the centre of Bradwell in the Peak District National Park and can sleep two people.
The cottage has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a front garden with patio, lawn and furniture.
Sunny Bank View is a lovely holiday base.
One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front garden with patio, lawn and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: A child proof fireguard is available on request
- Note: Guests will need to bring their own stairgate if bringing children
- Note: There are narrow stairs with limited headroom at the property, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Castleton 3 miles; Tideswell 4 miles; Buxton 11 miles; Bakewell 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The Peak District village of Bradwell is in the Hope Valley, in the Peak District National Park, home to shops, pubs and eateries. Castleton is 3 miles away and is overlooked by the crumbling Mam Tor or Shivering Mountain;. The Edale Valley - the start of the Pennine Way - is also nearby. Visit Hathersage, Bakewell, the Spa town of Buxton and Chatsworth House.