- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Loft is a first floor studio apartment next to the owner's home in the Peak District village of Bradwell.
This cottage sleeps two people in a room that contains a double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
The cottage also has a separate shower room, a balcony and off road parking for one car.
With walks and cycle routes nearby, as well as many places of interest nearby, include Edale, Bakewell and Buxton making The Loft an ideal romantic retreat.
All first floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric woodburner-effect fire. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: Accessed via an external, open tread staircase
- Note: Apartment situated above a garage
- In light of the current situation, the owner would like to draw guests attention to the rural and isolated setting the property is found in
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Castleton 3 miles; Tideswell 4 miles; Buxton 11 miles; Bakewell 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The pretty village of Bradwell is situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The village of Castleton is just three miles away, home to fascinating caves, plus Edale in the Edale Valley, known as the start of the Pennine Way is nearby. Hathersage is just four miles away and has excellent cafes and an open air, heated swimming pool, whilst further afield is the market town of Bakewell and the Spa town of Buxton.