- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Studio is a cosy studio cottage situated on the outskirts of the lovely village of Bradwell in the Peak District National Park and can sleep two people.
This ground floor, studio cottage has a double bed, a shower room, a kitchenette and a dining/sitting area.
Outside there is roadside parking available 50 yards from the cottage and a bench to the front of the cottage.
The Studio is a cosy and comfortable base for your self-catering holiday.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with one double bed, shower room with shower, basin and WC, kitchenette and dining/sitting area.
- Gas central heating with electric heater
- Two-ring electric hob, combination microwave/grill/oven, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking available 50 yards from cottage
- Bench to front
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, this studio cottage is accessed via three steps.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Castleton 3 miles; Tideswell 4 miles; Buxton 11 miles; Bakewell 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The Peak District village of Bradwell is in the Hope Valley, in the Peak District National Park, home to shops, pubs and eateries. Castleton is 3 miles away and is overlooked by the crumbling Mam Tor or Shivering Mountain. The Edale Valley - the start of the Pennine Way - is also nearby. Visit Hathersage, Bakewell, the Spa town of Buxton and Chatsworth House.