- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
amblers' Rest is a stone built, semi detached cottage in the centre of the village of Brassington, just two miles from Carsington Water in the Peak District.
The cottage is ideal for a couple as it contains a double bedroom with a sitting area, a ground floor shower room and a fitted kitchen with a dining area.
Outside the cottage is a patio garden with outdoor furniture and off road parking for one car.
Perfect for a romantic retreat, amblers' Rest is a lovely cottage in a stunning location.
One double bedroom with sitting area. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine, Flat screen TV with Freeview, , CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, village pub 1 min walk
- Note: No babies/children
- Note: First floor is accessed via steep, open stairs so care must be taken.
Note: No babies/children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carsington Water 2 miles; Matlock 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Brassington is perched on a hillside on the outskirts of the Peak District National Park in the middle of open countryside. It is a traditional limestone village with many cottages dating back to the 17th and 18th Centuries and two pubs while further amenities are available in nearby Matlock, Ashbourne and Bakewell.