- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
14 Silverlands Close is a semi-detached bungalow in the Derbyshire town of Buxton.
It offers two bedrooms; a double and a twin zip/link, there is also a family bathroom, the property can sleep four people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen and a living/dining room with an electric fire.
To the outside there is off road parking for three cars and a rear enclosed patio with furniture and lockable storage.
14 Silverlands Close is a pleasant cottage in a fine Derbyshire location.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double and 1 x twin zip/link (can be super king-size on request). Bathroom with a shower over bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating, electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable storage
- Rear enclosed patio with furniture and lockable cycle storage
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
- Shop and pub 5 minute walk
- Note - guests not to go over locked gate as banking unstable
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tideswell 7 miles; Bakewell 12 miles; Matlock 21 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Buxton, almost totally engulfed by the Peak District National Park, is a former spa town with plenty to discover. As well as a selection of high-quality amenities, Buxton has its own museum and art gallery, an opera house, a park and a garden just outside of the town centre. For a wealth of walking, cycling and wildlife spotting opportunities, venture into the Peak District National Park where you can also find charming towns and villages such as Buxton, or Matlock through the other side.