- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
New Cottage Farm is a detached property in an isolated location in Quarnford near Buxton, with some amazing sweeping views over the beautiful countryside.
There is a double room, a twin and a single, all decorated and furnished to make wonderful cosy retreats.
There is a bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
Downstairs is a fitted kitchen, attractive dining room and a bright sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside is a gravelled garden area, and off road parking for 3 cars.
With the walks and cycling of the Peak District all around, and historic houses, pretty villages and plentiful tea rooms for the less active, New Cottage Farm makes a superb Peak District base.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, books/games/DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed gravelled garden with furniture and views over fields
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: This property hasfairly steep stone stairs
- No builder groups or contractors.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tideswell 7 miles; Bakewell 12 miles; Matlock 21 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Buxton is a popular town in Derbyshire, close to the beautiful Peak District National Park. The towns heyday was in the 18th and 19th century, when the imposing architecture which so defines the town was built, including the Opera House, which still offers a full and varied programme today.