- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Garden Flat is a lower ground floor apartment situated in the town of Buxton.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and a zip/link twin bedroom, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast bar, sitting room and a hall with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed front patio with furniture.
The Garden Flat is an ideal base for a couple or family, with the wonderful Peak District National Park within easy reach.
All lower ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Sitting room. Hall with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer with a large icebox, washing machine, dishwasher, HD smart TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed down 5 steps
- Please note: there is a small step down to the front bedroom and a small step into the lounge from the hallway
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tideswell 7 miles; Bakewell 12 miles; Matlock 21 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The town of Buxton offers a semi-circular Crescent, The Great Stable, Hall Bank, The Square, The Pavilion Gardens and The Opera House, which has a full programme and annual Festival of Music and Arts. Buxton is a great base for exploring the Peak District National Park, as well as delightful towns and villages that are dotted throughout the region.