- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Garden House is a detached barn conversion, located on the edge of the village of Kirk Ireton in Derbyshire.
The cottage is all on the ground floor level and sleeps two people in one double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC.
There is a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is a patio to the front with furniture and a wrap-around lawn with benches.
Off road parking is available.
With wonderful countryside all around, and many Derbyshire towns and villages and country houses to explore in the surrounding area, Garden House makes a great romantic retreat in the Peak District.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fully fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio to front with furniture and wrap-around lawn with benches
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wirksworth 4 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The rural village of Kirk Ireton is in Derbyshire, surrounded by countryside, near the Peak District National Park. It is home to a pub and Norman church. The market town of Wirksworth is close by and Carsington Water and the High Peak Trail can be easily reached. Enjoy wonderful, scenic walking and cycling or visit Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall.