- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Foxglove Cottage is a lovely cottage in Calver.
With one lower ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room, it sleeps two people comfortably.
There is also a kitchen, sitting room with woodburner and a mezzanine sitting area.
Outside, there is a table and chairs to the front, and roadside parking is available in the village close to the cottage.
Foxglove Cottage is ideal for a romantic escape.
Note: Short Breaks available all year round at 75% of the weekly rental, please call for more details and prices.
Over three floors. One lower ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Mezzanine sitting area.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking
- Table and chairs to front of cottage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Mezzanine sitting area accessed via open tread ladder-like stairs
- Note: No children or infants
- Note: Short Breaks available all year round at 75% of the weekly rental, please call for more details and prices.
Note: No children or infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Baslow 1.5 miles; Eyam 2 miles; Bakewell 5 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The delightful, traditional village of Calver lies in the shadow of Froggatt Edge and Curbar Gap, in the heart of the Peak District National Park.