- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Joseph's Cottage is a stone built, terraced cottage set on the outskirts of the village of Crich, seven miles from Matlock.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
This charming cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen and a sitting room with woodburner, dining area and exposed beams.
To the outside of this cottage there is roadside parking and a garden and patio with furniture and BBQ.
Joseph's Cottage is a delightful cottage, perfect for a romantic retreat or small family holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Cottage accessed via 4 stone steps
- Note: Restricted headroom in kitchen and twin bedroom
- Note: There is right of way across the rear patio to the neighbouring property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 7 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Crich in the Peak District offers many shops and pubs, plus a visit tothe National Tramway Museum is a must. Walkers are well catered for with a number of walks from the village. Just seven miles away is the town of Matlock, which boasts shops, pubs, restaurants and Gulliver's Kingdom. Crich is an ideal base from which to explore and visit many attractions.