- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely, detached stone barn conversion enjoys an elevated position with panoramic views.
The barn is furnished to a high standard and the traditional farmhouse kitchen has a range cooker with a dining area.
The sitting room, with its large patio doors, has a fabulous fireplace that houses a wood burner and makes the room a cosy haven to rest in at the end of the day.
The three bedrooms, one with en-suite, are accessed by their own individual staircases, making them a tranquil space in which to relax.
The bathroom is on the ground floor whilst outside the grounds are shared with the owners and may include use of their outdoor pool, on request.
With the old beams and original stonework throughout this property make an idyllic holiday home.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with king-size & fold out single, 1 x family room with king-size & single sofa bed with en-suite shower, basin & WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Note: Each bedroom is accessed via its own set of stairs.
- Eco-friendly ground sourced heating system with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Satellite, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & initial supply of fuel for stove inc. in rent
- professionally laundered Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- The owners have a swimming pool which is private, but they are open to requests to use it, (mid May to the end of September).The pool is 6 feet deep throughout and only suitable for confident swimmers.Note: Ensure children are supervised around pool
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Shared use of owner's grounds with private patio area with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pubs 1 mile
- Note: There are several unfenced ponds in the grounds of this property thus ensure care is taken
- Note: This property has a private water supply.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Gratton is a lovely hamlet situated between the villages of Middleton-in-Youlgreave and Elton in the heart of the White Peak. The countryside in this part of the world is glorious, renowned for rolling hills and limestone dales, making it a walker's paradise. There are many appealing villages in the area and Bakewell, famous for its Monday farmer's market, is only six miles away and has a variety of shops and places to eat. Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall are nearby and give a fascinating glimpse to the past, whilst a little further away but still within easy driving distance are Hardwick Hall and the theme park Alton Towers. This area has a wealth of attractions and activities to cater for all ages and abilities and is an ideal holiday destination.