- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cambridge Lodge is an amazing and unique cottage which has been converted from a water tank in the hamlet of Wensley near Matlock in Derbyshire.
The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms (one with an en-suite) and a family bathroom.
The accommodation also includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with Smart TV and a reading area.
Outside is off road parking for six cars and a patio area with wonderful views across to Chatsworth House.
For a memorable holiday in beautiful Derbyshire, Cambridge Lodge is a superb holiday home all year round.
Over ground and lower ground floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor double with sitting area with TV, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor kitchen with dining area. Utility. Lower ground floor galleried sitting room with reading area and study with low ceiling.
- Gas central heating
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with Freeview and Netflix, Blu-ray, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Raised unfenced front patio with small lawn and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: No infants or children under 13 due to steep stairs and unfenced raised garden
- Note: Sitting area in lower ground floor double bedroom and the reading area have very low ceilings
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Check-in 4pm. Note: Children over 13 only please ( for bookings made from the 21st July 2018 onwards)
Note: No infants or children under 13 for bookings made from the 21st July 2018 onwards
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
Matlock 3 miles; Bakewell 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The Popular Peak District towns of Matlock and Matlock Bath have been attracting visitors to this incredibly picturesque area since the Spa was developed in the late 17th Century. Set in the beautiful wooded gorge of the River Derwent and offering a host of attractions such as Riber Castle, Gullivers Kingdom and the Peak District Mining Museum, these two lovely towns also provide a range of shops, pubs and restaurants.