- Off road parking
Kipper's Corner is a semi-detached barn conversion, next to the owner's home, situated 0.7 miles from the village of Doveridge, close to both Uttoxeter and Ashbourne.
This cottage sleeps two people in a mezzanine double bedroom, and it also has a ground floor shower room.
The living accommodation consists of a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for one car.
With walks from the door and many interesting places to visit, makes Kipper's Corner an ideal romantic base.
One mezzanine double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with jet shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small table and chairs outside property
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1 miles
- Note: This property has a spiral staircase
- Note: Please keep dog on lead due to animals in surrounding fields
- Property not suitable for children under 5 years old, babes in arms are fine
Holidays for this property can only start on a Friday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Uttoxeter 3 miles; Ashbourne 12 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Doveridge lies within driving distance of the Peak District National Park and offers walking and cycling routes, two pubs and a shop. Close by is both Uttoxeter and Ashbourne, plus NT Sudbury Hall, Dove and Manifold Valleys and Alton Towers are within reach.