- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bullace Barn is a detached, stone-built barn conversion, on a working farm, on the edge of the village of Milllhouse Green, on the border of the Peak District National Park.
This cottage sleeps seven people in three bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite bathroom, one ground floor king-size double and a family room with a zip/link super king-size double and a single, as well as a ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast area, games room and a first floor sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars, and an enclosed patio with furniture and barbecue.
Bullace Barn is a wonderful family and pet friendly property with both the Peak District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks nearby, as well as delightful villages and popular towns and cities.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) and 1 single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin, WC and underfloor heating. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. First floor sitting room with single sofa bed. Games room with pool table.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, CD/radio, PlayStation 3 with games available on request, WiFi, selection of books, board games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Cot, highchair and two stairgates
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike/boot storage
- Enclosed side patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome (to be kept on ground floor only, not permitted in bedrooms)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Please contact owner at least 48 hours prior to arrival if you would like the super king-size bed in family room to be two singles
- Note: A river runs through the smallholding, approx
- 5 mins walk from the property, therefore children must be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar
- Owners live within close proximity to property but the property has full privacy
NO stag, hen or similar parties
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penistone 2 miles; Holmfirth 7 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Millhouse Green is a small village on the north eastern edge of the Peak District National Park surrounded by moorland and many bridleways and footpaths. The village of Holmfirth is close by few miles away and there is easy access to Sheffield, Leeds, York and even the Yorkshire Dales National Park.