- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Hathaway Cottage is a stone built cottage, which adjoins the owners' farmhouse and is located in the hamlet of Ollerbrook, close to the village of Edale in the Peak District National Park.
This all ground floor cottage has one double bedroom and a family shower room, plus a living area with a kitchen, a dining and a sitting area.
Outside, this cottage has ample off road parking and a garden with furniture.
Hathaway Cottage is a perfect romantic retreat within an area renowned for beautiful countryside.
All ground floor. 1 x bedroom with double bed. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Cosy living room with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with patio doors to garden. Hallway.
- Thermostatically controlled heaters in all rooms, heated towel rail in bathroom
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Use of washing machine and freezer space in owners' farmhouse
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garden with garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Railway station 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, access to the cottage is down 4 steps
- Note: Limited mobile phone signal
- Note: No children or infants.
Note: No children or infants.
About the location
Castleton 4 miles; Buxton 9 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Within the Peak District National Park is the pretty High Peak village of Edale. Set at the foot of Kinder Scout, this charming little settlement has two pubs - both of which serve good food - a village post office, general store and a Moorland Visitors Centre. There is also a railway station that is situated conveniently close by, allowing for easy access to neighbouring towns and the rest of the country, whilst Edale itself is the start of the famous Pennine Way and offers excellent walking facilities for people of all abilities. Nearby are the popular blue-John caves of Castleton, as well as the lovely spa town of Buxton. Within easy reach and providing many essential amenities, this lovely town is worth a visit.